Bicycle garage. Residents can park their bicycles in the room across from the dumpsters and next to the electrical room.
Storage room. Every condo owner is entitled to one storage unit. When you receive a unit, please notify the property manager of the number of the unit that belongs to you
Community room. A community room with a bathroom is available for use by owners and renters. Owners can reserve the community room for personal and PCII-related purposes.
To access the community room:
1. Email the board at email@example.com with the following text:
Date and Time requested:
I understand the rules for the use of the community room, including the following:
- No smoking.
- No disturbances of any kind in the lobby, hallways or any common areas.
- No loud music of any kind nor any disk jockey.
- No trash or personal items of any kind left in the community room or in any common areas of the building. The room will be left clean and ready for use by the next person.
- Activities must comply with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Hours of operation for events/meetings: Monday-Friday, 6 AM-11 PM; Saturday-Sunday: 8 AM-11 PM.
In submitting this request, I hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Association harmless against any and all claims or damages resulting from the use of the community room by myself and my guests and invitees. I accept responsibility for my guests and invitees until my guests and invitees have left the property of Potowmack Crossing II.
2. Your reservation will be placed on the calendar on the Owner’s Portal and the board will email you the access code.